Thursday, May 14, 2015

Remember This

"Cheer up!  Don't be afraid!  
For the Lord is living among you.
He takes glad delight in you.
With His love He calms all of your fears."
Zephaniah 3v 16,17

As I was praying and listening the other morning I felt like God was whispering to me that some of us needed to remember His goodness.  'Cause when we grasp that He is always and only good, it changes how we live.  I need the Truth of who He is to wash over me and renew my mind.  Here are a few reminders He was speaking to me - maybe you need to hear them too?

He is a good Father.  Always and only good.

He has not forgotten you.

He is ready and waiting and wants to interact with you!  He loves sharing His heart and hearing yours.

You are His kid, His beloved, His adopted child, royalty.  He has never left you or estranged you.

You may feel guilt, shame, or embarrassment 'cause it's been awhile since you've spent time with Him.  You might not even know what to say or feel like you shouldn't be with Him cause you've sinned too much.  It's okay!  He's a good Dad and He loves to scoop you up and listen to you and share His heart with you.

Remember?  His love for you is deep and undying.  He wants what's best for you. 

He smiles over you.

He adores you.

He is so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment